The public diary of Kristen Diefenbach. Day to day living from a Dysautonomic point of view.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hello. I am Kristen and I am excited
Alright World Here I Come
In a random act of enthusiasm...very likely to due with the very little sleep I have been getting, I have started to build up a set of goals for myself.
Goal number one: Finish writing and editing a story.
Goal number two: Teach self graphic design.
Goal number three: Attempt to publish at least a short story.
I know I may not reach these goals as soon as I may have been able to before but as long as I keep striding towards them I see it as progress.
Keep moving forward and don't give up on yourself. Remember everything happens for a reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl ... attitude, attitude, attitude ... will get you through your worst days and make the "good" days even better ... love you ... xo
ReplyDelete